Thursday, October 21, 2010

TinkerBell!!!!!!!

I LOVE TINKER BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody who knows me knows that and says it's childish and immature, but I don't care.I will always love Tinker Bell A.K.A Tink. She first appeared in Peter Pan when she was the only girl in his life and got jealous of Wendy.I thought it was funny personally, but she got famous because of her pixie dust. If she sprinkles it on you, you'll be able to fly. Since she become so popular, Disney gave her, her own movie called, Tinker Bell. In it she was born(from a baby's laughter) and becomes a tinker. She doesn't like it at first, but towards the end she loves it because she realizes she was born to tinker. She meets great friends too. Iridessa(light fairy),Fawn(animal fairy),Terrence(pixie dust keeper and likes Tink) Silvermist(water fairy), Rosetta(garden fairy) and much more.I have no idea why I love Tinker Bell so much, but I do and I will when I am 20 or 78.Tinker Bell's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!




Website= http://disney.go.com/fairies/fairies/fairies.html?mediatype=movie
Google.com/images

No comments:

Post a Comment